Apply Now MY TRAVEL PASS Malaysia

Tour Details

Tour Duration
Departure Date
Advisory & Consultation Services for Essential Reasons only (Tourism not allowed). Please contact us : Whatsapp 0162224621 or call 03-90748699
Overseas Employment/Marriage/Fiancée/New Student/Medical Emergency Reasons only


Malaysia Immigration Approval to Leave the Country (Travel Pass) Effective 15 September 2020, Malaysians from the following categories who wish to exit the country during the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) are not required to obtain approval from the Department of Immigration Malaysia. However, they are required to present the relevant supporting documents to the officers during the immigration clearance process. • Diplomats and their dependents on overseas duty. • Students continuing their school term (existing students) • Long-Term Social Visit Pass holders of other countries, including Permanent Residents, Employment Pass and others. • Employees of oil and gas or shipping companies who are signed-on to the ship in other countries. Meanwhile, those attending meetings, seminars, exhibitions and travelling for business or emergency matters, new students or new job offers, marriage/Fiancée are required to obtain approval from the Department of Immigration Malaysia (Travel Pass). Reliance Premier Travel assist Malaysians to apply for MY TRAVEL PASS. We have the expertise and knowledge of the whole procedure and assisted many applicants. Our Service Includes: 1) Application submission to Immigration Malaysia 2) Advisory on required documents 3) Providing "Samples" of Company Letters/Invitation Letters 4) Follow-up with Immigration dept on application status and progress 5) Appeal on rejected cases to Immigration Malaysia Please contact us @ 016-222 4621 or 03-9074 8699 Email : My Travel Pass (MTP) Applications for Entry into and Exit From Malaysia. Complete applications with the necessary supporting documents will be processed by the Immigration Department of Malaysia within five (5) working days, after which the applicant will be informed via email on the status of their application The Immigration Department has launched the MyTravelPass system, which will make it easier for Malaysians and foreigners to apply for entry or exit permits during the Covid-19 period. Who is eligible? Crossing the border for travel and leisure is still not allowed though, so you must have a good reason for doing so. These are the people who can apply to cross the borders: Legal residents of Singapore who need to make single-entry trips for business and official purposes in Malaysia. Malaysians who want to leave the country for official, business, medical treatment, or emergency purposes. Spouse or children of a Malaysian citizen or permanent resident who want to return to Malaysia. Foreigners or permanent residents who want to enter Malaysia for official, business, medical treatment, emergency, or death-related purposes. Foreign workers or domestic helpers may apply for entry by their employers only. Expartriates or skilled workers with an active pass who exited Malaysia during the previous movement control order (MCO) and are currently stranded abroad can apply to return. Those eligible with a Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) pass who exited Malaysia during the previous movement control order (MCO) and are currently stranded abroad can apply to return. All details must be submitted correctly as changes cannot be made once the application is submitted. Hopefully with this application process, more families can be reunited during these trying times.


Online Enquiry

Travel Date*
No of Pax*

Related Tours

Your At:
Apply Now MY TRAVEL PASS Malaysia
Contact Information
Get In Touch
Scroll to Top